Submission of an article to any of the journals implies that the work has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis) and it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Manuscripts submitted should be maximum of 16 pages on A4 including references, tables and figures using font size 12pt and double spaced. Each manuscript should be divided into the following sections, which may vary according to the journal
- Abstract: This should be concise and not more than 200 words. This should be followed by 4-6 keywords
- Introduction: Provide an adequate background and describing the objectives of the work. This should be supported by relevant literature
- Materials & Methods or Research Methods: Describe the study area and procedures and statistical tools used. This may not be applicable for most theoretical papers.
- Results: Presentation of research results should be clear and concise. This may not be applicable for most theoretical papers.
- Discussion: This should emphasize the significance of research results (Results and Discussion may be combined). This may not be applicable for most theoretical papers.
- Conclusions: This section should describe the main conclusions of the study Acknowledgement Organizations and individuals that contributed to the success of the
work in cash or kind can be acknowledged.
- References: List of references should be in alphabetical order. Only references in the textshould be cited. Do not use footnotes
Kivaisi, A. K. & Mtila, M (1998)
Production of biogas from water hyacinth (Eichhorniacrassipes) (Mart) (Solms) in a two-stage bioreactor,World J. Microb. Biot., 14, 125–131 Rohrmoser, K., (1985)
Handbook for Field Trials in Technical Cooperation. CTA/GTZ
Institut fur Grundland, Braunschweig.Gomez, K. A & Gomez, A.A. (1984).
Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research
London : John Wiley and Sons
Manuscripts are only accepted though e-mail. Manuscripts should be submitted as e-mail attachment to any of the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Authors, whose manuscripts are accepted for publication, are charged a handling fee of $80 or
15000 Nigeria naira (Nigeria authors only) which consist of N3000 (review fee) and N12000 publication fee ( 1 print copy and online) and postage costs.